Sunday Was The Day The Miami Dolphins Finally Beat The Buffalo Bills!!

 


If a woman is blogging about football it's because either she loves the sport and has loved it for years, she has a child or children that play the game, or she has a "boo" that loves the game and she wants to love the game also. Well, I am that woman, and one of the above applies to me.

Enough about me, All I need is a few minutes to talk about the game, that happened on Sunday 25th, 2022 between the Miami Dolphins and the Buffalo Bills where after seven seasons of losing to the Bills the Dolphins finally won in a nail-biting, on-the-edge-of-the-seat game, Man that was a great game. I am not an expert on football, but I was able to understand some things happening in the game.

First of all the sun was not playing and the Bills had the sun on them, while the Dolphins were sitting cool and dry. The Hard Rock Stadium was designed intentional or unintentional for the visiting team to be in the sun if there is any, while the Dolphins are in the shade. 



Tua sitting cool


McDaniel No Heat At All


On The Hand The Bills Was Heating Up




My favorite play or part was the fumble by Josh Allen of the Bills, which caused them to lose the ball to Miami, where Melvin Ingram picked that baby up. This turnover made the way for the first touchdown made by Chase Edmonds. Man, I really enjoyed those moments. 

The Dolphins stayed on the Bills they were first tied at 7-7 then tied at 14-14 then the Bills took the lead with a field goal 17-14. Then Chase Edmonds comes in with his second touchdown which placed Miami in the lead 17-21. Then the Buffalo Bills did some type of block, and they became at the heels of Miami 19-21 with under 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter, everybody at this point couldn't sit down, because the game could go either way. 

The ending was that the Bills had the ball, and with only minutes left they had to reach the line, where they could get or make a field goal but it never happened because Miami wasn't having it period.

Miami for the win, everyone who betted against Miami, I know yall mad. No matter what happens after this game the Miami Dolphins did extremely well, and no one can take that away from them.

Thank you for the few minutes you gave me. I will see you in the next blog post.

#bufvsmiami







































Comments