Christmas Movie Goodness



 All I need is a few to talk about the Christmas movie season. Whether you began watching before or after Thanksgiving or you watch them throughout the year, Christmas movies bring a sense of joy to our hearts.

Every year it's a family tradition to watch Home Alone 1 and 2 after eating Thanksgiving dinner. 



This year we opted to watch A Boy Called Christmas which I believe is a Netflix Original Movie. 



The movie was just about how Santa Claus became "that man" who gets into your home to leave presents with a twist. What I really enjoyed about this movie is the different quotes that were spoken. Here is one of my favorites.


If you are interested in Christmas movies, according to movienightsathome.com here is a list of movies you can watch during this Christmas/ Holiday season.

Thank you for giving me a few minutes, and I will see you in another blog post.

Comments