All I need is a few minutes to tell y'all, I am a cute, fancy, boujee handbag fanatic. Give me good food and a nice purse whether it's a luxury brand or looks like one, I'll take one please. As I was strolling in the Instagram streets, a bag brand caught my eye. The name is called "Adara Mizar" It's a black owned luxury brand that produces some fire handbags. There were some lovely ladies that sported these sold-out beauties, and I must confess I gotta have one.
Gorgeous right I know but if you want one, they are currently sold out so you would have to join the waiting list to get your hands on one of these. These will cost you from $490 dollars up to $1890 dollars
Thank you for the few minutes you gave me, and I will see you in another blog post.




Beautiful bags
ReplyDelete