All I need is a few minutes, to talk about me scrolling through the YouTube Streets, and stopped by RealLyfe Productions channel and on their community page they posted this list.
First of all, who made this list because you or y'all obviously don't know talent.
Second of all why was this even posted should have stayed in whose ever mind thought this up.
Third of all why y'all try Master P like that, now Silkk the Shocker I could agree, but Master P come on now.
Please someone explain why Nelly, Plies, Petey Pablo, Gucci Mane, and Future are on this list.
On number 37 this person or persons placed Flo-Rida and Pitbull on the same number, not sure if they know these are two different people, or they just did not want the number 51.
Then they threw YB at the end but didn't put Lil Durk on this list y'all need help.
This wack list and whoever made it need to be evaluated for real.
Thank you for the few minutes you gave me, and I will see you in another blog post.

Comments
Post a Comment