All I need is a few minutes to talk about how Kim Kardashian is distracting people with Christmas Trees, outside of her bathroom, so that we the people don't focus on her collaboration/ relationship with Balenciaga.
It seems that Kim parting ways with the brand is such a difficult decision to make, I wonder how she will be able to gather the strength to let go.
We see Kim and we know what you are trying to do.
How hard is it to part ways with a brand, that put out a campaign where children were used in a despicable manner, also Balenciaga's top designer had weird and disgusting posts on her IG?
Kim Kardashian not immediately parting ways with Balenciaga shows that you should never look to a celebrity for your moral compass, you should already have one.
Thank you for the few minutes you gave me, and I will see you in another post.

Comments
Post a Comment